Policy and Advocacy Conference
September 24–26, 2017 | Washington, D.C.
Onsite registration is available September 24–25 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The annual Policy and Advocacy Conference takes place in Washington, D.C. The program presents:
- Sessions on federal, state, and local concerns
- Advocacy training
- Deep dive on issues likely to impact planners over the next decade at our annual Daniel Burnham Forum on Big Ideas
- New thoughts on policy topics every planner should understand
Planners' Day on Capitol Hill
Meet with your congressional representatives and speak out for good planning
In a single, action-packed day, experience:
- A policy briefing, orientation, and advocacy training
- Meetings on Capitol Hill
- A congressional luncheon
- Celebration and debriefing
#APAPAC17 — Add the official conference hashtag to your tweets and posts before, during, and after the conference.
Conference Location | Headquarters Hotel
The Madison Washington DC
1177 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20005
- The room block in The Madison Washington DC is full.
- The Homewood Suites Downtown room block is full.